Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey Guys, This is Juany, it's been awhile since i gotten on and updated the blog, since i had a lot on my plate. Well it's been a hectic situation kind of life. Anyways, i want to say, this blog is not dead and nor will it ever die, since it has lived for the last 3 years. I have gotten more videos to show everyone, actually i have made about like about 30 of these videos, thanks to your encourage to whoever ever has read this blog, and has come up to me and said nice things about what i have putten up or what i should do next. I always enjoy hearing everyone's comments on what to do next and all.
As you all should know, i have grown. I am now a little more wiser, a little more bolder, a little more stupid, and a little more random. But who cares right? Cause no matter what, i am still me and you all are still getting the Juany At Sea experience, you should all get when you visit my blog.
I have done lots of things i am excited to tell you about, on my summer break, and in my first semester of school, if i hadn't already told you stories of wild adventures, I glad to say, I am Back.
And i will stay on this blog until the rapture comes and all will ascend to heaven. and if you don't know this is how it is going to look like.

Well everyone this is Juany Signing out for today or maybe for the time.
-Juany's Sea Adventures

No comments: