Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I got to say filming with Stolz
Batt Matt's
I don't think thats for me to choose.
yellow
idk maybe like not that long
nope, just average plus who cares about looks so much.
S.W.A.T
myself
Subway
kiwi strawberry soda
um. like never.
justin sinclair
sure, things are good
um, i think "Dawn of a new World sure is kinda long and weird"
jacket pocket
brown
nope
Jn
Yes
Trip to Mexico i guess, since that is the only i go. Or the islands trip.
not being able to see someone enough.
i was listening to postal service or was it chris tomlin.one of those.
A driver's license
i don't know fresh air.
knowing Jesus died for me someone who doesn't deserve it.
sleeping idk why wouldn't i be sleeping
May 6
some girl in my English class, in front of me.
it's been a while so like a month or so
when i get bored and get a good laugh
Subway
It's good no big reason to complain
not really but i got a bracelet. Is that jewelery
Facebook
40 in a parking lot & 60 with my dad teaching me
nope
History was till hard to understand
Nope,
I don't really know what to say to that.
Not really, some MMA and musical talents
True Love by Phil Wickham
yea i like singing but i admit i don't think i am good
graphic Designer, Animation would be cool, Web Designer, Or Film making
Most of my family that i know lives here in town.
3 siblings
not really cause i work for things
Got to put up devo
why yes, lots of water and some soda and some juice
Spanish, some japanese, learning thai from the thai kid in class.
yes, the hint is raccoon (lrotrs orf trirmes)
no, but i wish i could be a best man some time
Nope,
Nope
Aarron Feeney and Sergio Martinez
Yes, lots
Nah, i am ok how i am
I hate gossipers very much
Oh you bet
Nope
I say cleaning things
Not me driving but batt matt took me home
Yes, Mexico
Cottage Hospital
Yea but not the fact of leaving people i care for
i don't know
Think about it and tell me who. haha (^-^)
like at school when things got so weird
1 pair
never
none
sleeping for the rest of the night
If you count betting who could run faster
i think it's been a month
Do i ever
Yea i been there
Lelouch Lampourgne or Ichigo, Or Lloyd, or Allen
Tofu
clear right now
yea
wave it in the air at a show
Like 3 weeks ago
California
nope
nope
A 4x4 car that romps like crazy with good gas milage haha
nope
what do you think then tell me

Oh Very Happy, i am so glad in what i been given.

No comments: