Tuesday, November 27, 2007



so my dogs got loose awhile ago and they been gone for like a hour already so i went to go look for them and i finally found them at saint joseph's and they were running like crazy so i ran towards them and they ran away from me so i ran faster and caught up to my big dog and dove for him but he turned and i fell hard

then i saw my small white dog running but i reached her and in time and picked her up and my big dog started coming back for my small white dog and then i grabbed them both and they were biting me to let them go but i still didn't let go

Good thing my dad showed up in his car and came and helped

So everything got fixed but now i got two really bloody hands so i don't think i will be writting much tonight like it hurts so bad

But i got my dogs home safe

that's what i really care so even if i have bloody hands right now it's ok as long as my dogs are ok

but it's really weird

And i am super tired right now

and my dogs don't understand why i am not petting them so yea all well that ends well

sorta

i don't have pictures of my hands since i been washing them but trust me it is really bloody


No comments: