Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ok so today me and my friend Jason went out to the beach it might not seem big but i was getting big waves when i am pretty short. Oh yeah if you don't know me i am Juan Martinez and i live in beatuiful carpinteria. Where the beach is close and people are friends and get know each other better well so yea back to the story. Like i was saying i was out there i was sent backwords after a wave hit me in the head it was tough i was hit in the gut with my boogie board and i was sent underwater i was mad and empty headed inside for things like that don't happen to me. Hopefully i will put up pictures of it soon and Jason he was rocking it he was straight up getting the big waves. So this all i have now but come again to Juany's sea adventures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it jauny! your such a pirate!



-anna